Thursday, March 21, 2024

I DID IT!



I finally finished the novel which inspired this post, this post, and this post. I even have a title for it: 'Tis the Season for Surprises. 

Every novel in this holiday romance series has a title related to a Christmas song. 

You have to understand, since The Envelope, my very first novel, it has never, never, NEVER taken me this long to write a novel. It usually takes me six weeks or fewer.

This one? I started it back in November. I've abandoned it for weeks two or three times. I only finished it because I just couldn't ditch the series when I'd already completed half of it. I stopped telling myself the story wasn't working, and made it work.

I have but the final run-through to polish it up. 

I'll be writing the fourth and final book in this series by late summer, and will be publishing the series in October. In the meantime, I'll be working on other projects that are not romance novels, because I need a serious break from the genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments should conform to Colossians 3:12-17. If yours will not, leave this blog and go pray about your attitude.